Located in the Heart of the Cambridge walking district. Built in the 1800's and now occupied by tenants in 2 apartments on the 2nd floor,one additional apartment on the 1st. floor. Up front is the two commercial units a Real Estate Office and an Antique Shop(both owned and operated by the owners). One of the owners is a Real Estate Broker.
|Days On Site||245|